If you choose to work through Triple R Pets, here are the steps to take:
- Participate in a TNR effort to spay/neuter, ear-tip, vaccinate for rabies, and microchip every feral cat in your colony. Complete the Request for TNR Assistance Form to get started.
- Attend a TNR Workshop with Triple R Pets. You can find a calendar here.
- Trap and transport your colony cats to a low-cost spay/neuter clinic. You can find a list here.
- Continue to provide food, water and, if feasible, shelter for the feral cats and abide by the Caretaker Agreement.
To learn more, download a caretaker packet.
After attending a workshop, you will be able to:
- Borrow traps (with fully refundable $100 deposit)
- Coordinate with low-cost Spay/Neuter Clinics (click here for list)
- Financial assistance may be available on an as-needed basis, please ask one of our volunteers during a workshop