TNR (trap-neuter-return) is the only humane, proven solution to controlling feral cat populations. The basics of a TNR (trap-neuter-return) program:
TRAP: Feral and stray cats are humanely trapped.
NEUTER: the basic veterinary package includes:
- Spay/Neuter Surgery
- Rabies Vaccination
Additional veterinarian services provided include; distemper vaccination, clean all wounds, clean ears, parasite control for fleas, earmites, worms including tape, round, hook
RETURN: After recovery from surgery, all cats are returned to the place where they were trapped so that their caretakers can continue to provide food, water, and, if feasible, shelter
The Benefits of a Successful TNR Program:
- No more unwanted litters of kittens, no more sick, suffering kittens
- Fewer outside cats through natural attrition
- No more nuisance behaviors related to breeding, such as howling, fighting, and urine marking
- Cats living healthier, safer lives
- Lowered risk of parasites such as fleas and worms infecting household pets
- Lowered risk of euthanization by a shelter or animal control facility for ear-tipped, microchipped cats
Services Provided During a Triple R Pets TNR Program:
- Educational Workshops (click here for Calendar)
- The loan of traps and trap dividers (with fully refundable $100 deposit)
- Coordination with low-cost Spay/Neuter Clinics (click here for list)
- Financial assistance may be available on an as-needed basis, please ask one of our volunteers at the end of a workshop.
And you only pay when you are satisfied with the Online Homework Help provided to you. As students we know you live on a shoe string budget and part payment facilities are also made available.